Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October 3rd, 2008




I promised I'd post when I knew something a little more concrete. Today I went to the Dr. and he confirmed that he was confident in his decision to induce me tomorrow Friday October 3rd. I was dialated to a 3 and he's been trying to break up the scar tissue from my 2002 surgery to prevent the extremely long labors I've endured in the past. He says I look great have gained 14 lbs so far (I know...I've been losing the last couple of weeks which is awesome!), feeling good and being tough. Our baby will join our family sometime tomorrow and we'll keep you all posted. Here are a few photos I promised. I'm laughing as I look at these pictures. You can totally see where I scratched the sides of my stomach because it was itching. I know sexy and probably a little TMI but you all asked...okay most of you asked.

3 comments:

Bill & Jen said...

Oh my!!! Andrea is that an outie belly button you have!!! Finally you have one that looks like mine did!!! You look super duper cute and I can't wait til tomorrow!!! Good Luck, and I'll be expecting updates and a lot of pictures if it happens before midnight tomorrow!!!! That is plenty of time for mom or rich to send me some ;) Yeah for baby jessi!!!!
Hope all goes smoothly sis!
xoxo

Ju said...

Andrea, you look adorable!! Can't wait to see the pictures of the little one!! Good Luck tomorrow!!

Leah said...

You are so small! I am excited for you, good luck tomorrow and I want to see lots of pics soon!!