Wednesday, October 15, 2008

You asked for more pics!

So here they are. Random pics of Jessi in her 1 1/2 weeks of life so far. By looking at these pictures, one would probably think that there is no way she's being fed because there's no way that her mother ever gets a chance to hold her! Don't worry I get my turn too!


Gma Chris loving on Jessi

A shot of her full head of golden brown hair!
Isn't that sooooo cute?


Ahhh...how precious...how do I get one of those?


Jessi loving on "Aunt" Megan
Daddy and Jessi veggin in the bedroom watching tv.

Austin loves his little sister



6 comments:

Danielle said...

Now she looks like a Turner/Stolp! She is so cute! Thanks for sharing more pics.

Brian and Mal said...

So cute, can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are darling!!! I know, it's about time I actually leave a comment so you know that I'm religiously checking yours, Jenni's, Mal's and Natalie's blogs. Thanks so much for posting stories, pictures, thoughts and ideas from your home and family. WE LOVE YOU AND CAN'T WAIT FOR JESSI'S BABY BLESSING AND REDDEN'S BAPTISM!

Mark and Lachelle said...

I love that Jessie is smiling already! So cute! And holy cow she's got a head of hair!! LOVE IT!

Gary or Carol said...

My heart breaks a little every time I see pictures of the grandchildren born while we are gone. She is the spittin' image of her brothers.

Lacey said...

She is adorable. She is cute enough that she almost makes me want to have another baby. Almost. :)