Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Seahawks are Playing!!!

This last Sunday I was in the kitchen cleaning up lunch and realized that it had gotten quiet in my little cozy home. I realized I couldn't hear Rich anymore and no noise from my kids usually means trouble. I turned off the water and still couldn't hear anything. I went back to my business deciding that I would finish what I was doing and then go figure out what was going on. I mean, come on, their dad is with them - what's the worst that can happen??? As I was finishing my motherly duties, I heard noises once again coming from the muchkins that live in my home (so I assumed everything was normal). Once finished, I went into the living room and found my husband dressed in a Seahawks shirt, Redden with a Seahawks hat on, Austin with a Seahawks shirt and yes you guessed it...Jessi with a build a bear Seahawks football jersey and football pants on. It was absolutely hilarious.




6 comments:

Bill & Jen said...

HEHE! That is pretty cute!!! It's a good thing she has a pink onsie on underneath the jersey....she's look like one of the dudes!!(put a pretty little head band on her!!!)
ANd Rich got mad at brian for dressing Redden in a "too small outfit"...remember...

Brian and Mal said...

Hee hee! That's so funny!

Gary or Carol said...

I can tell right now that finally having a girl in the family is going to be NO problem!

Go, Seahawks!

Gma Chris said...

Rich,
The Seahawks I'll let you run with and dress my grandaugther is clothes like that. But dont forget the other night I think the Jazz handed a loss to the Trailblazers. Dont worry though I am currently shopping for a Jazz Cheerleader outfit so that she doesnt have to be humilated by wearing something of the Trailblazers!!

Mark and Lachelle said...

I take it your guys are Seahawk fans? Just a hunch.

Lacey said...

Very cute, but she would look cuter in a Dallas Cowboys jersey! :0)