Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Our Sunday Afternoon

Sunday afternoon Rich and I had promised the kids we'd ride over to the highschool and let the kids take their bikes and scooters and skateboards etc and play around for a while after church. Austin refused to take his bike because he "doesn't like it". We figured out why. His training wheels were a little high so he wobbled quite a bit back and forth. I also this week found out he wont jump on our friends trampoline because he says it's gonna tip over. It's on the slightest hill ever!! Rich fixed up his bike and off he went never looking back.

Listen closely...as he's passing and I tell him to wave...you can hear him say "I can't right now" in the mousiest voice he has.

The next video is pretty good actually. You get to see Redden attempt riding his bike with no hands for the first time and watch Austin struggling to take off his helmet because he refuses to un-snap it.

The last clip here is of my sexy husband off in the distance showing the kids how to skate down a steep hill. I'm pretty sure he started with hold on tight and close your eyes...he's such a natural.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow boys, you are good !!!
Thanks for the video's, it is very fun to be able to watch.
Keep up the riding and you will be able to go around the whole track with no hands Redden. Austin, I bet that in no time you will be riding with no training wheels !!
Keep it up.
Love Grandpa, David

Cami said...

LOL! Austin ripping his head off to take his helmet off cracked me up! LOL!