Wednesday, April 2, 2008

About us

How did you meet your spouse? We liked each others roommates
Where did you go on your first date? We didn't really have a first a date. Our first night together was watching movies with a bunch of his roomies Christmas night.
How long have you been together? 1o years...and no I can't believe it.
Who eats more? Probably me unfortunately, but I do have to mention that my husband eats like a bird.
Who said I love you first? Me
Who is taller? Rich, but not by much
Who sings better? Me
Who is smarter? Rich
Who does the laundry? Me
Who does the dishes? Me again.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Rich sleeps to my left
Who pays the bills? Me and Bill Pay
Who mows the lawn? Rich, unless he wont or doesn't feel like it, then I do.
Who cooks dinner? Who else? I'm not sure Rich would know where to find a pan.
Who drives when you are together? Rich
Who is more stubborn? Rich
Who is the first to admit when they’re wrong? Me
Whose parents do you see the most? Um...Probably both of our mothers.
Who kissed who first? Rich kissed me.
Who proposed? Rich, but techincally me
Who has more friends? Me
Who has more siblings? We both have 6
Who wears the pants in the family? This is the most beautiful thing in our marriage, we each have a leg. Neither of us really make all the shots on our own. We very much work together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This I loved!!! The red print is hard to read but I just highlighted it and it showed up.