Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Lincoln City Beach

I had the chance to go to Lincoln city this last weekend with the women from my LDS church Group. We all get to carpool to the beach, stay in a beautiful beach home, have dinner, eat snacks, go shopping, play games, and stay up way too late laughing very hard. I'm not sure how I'm making it through this week (because I haven't gotten a nap) but I went to bed friday night at 5:30 am Saturday morning. Crazy I know...I still feel young...does that count? We went shopping Friday night and Saturday and I actually found a bunch of new clothes to prep me for my girls weekend in June!! Here are some pictures from the weekend. I'm not in any, but these are all the people that made it such an enjoyable time. Thank you to my dear husband who let me escape for the weekend. I love you!

My friends Debbie & Cami My other "Lovely" friend Megan...Her hair got worse by the hour!

We call them...the vintage sister! They are so fun.
My friend J'Dean

3 comments:

Mark and Lachelle said...

Ok ok, I appologize for being a neglectful blogger. I finally have some new stuff though. But if you know how to upload videos from youtube to a blog, please tell me how! I've been trying to figure it out forever, but I'm pretty retarded.

Bill & Jen said...

haha! You are quite the character! ....Muah! As you think, is not an evil laugh (hahaha, that's me laughing right now as I right this!) Muah is the "sound" of a kiss! hehe! Now everyone that reads the comment on Mal's page is gonna freakin laugh their head off at this girl that thinks, Muah is one of austin powers evil laugh!

Bill & Jen said...

Um, Hello!!! Your post is only a day later than mine...so it looks like you can take your own advice also!! GET ON IT!! :)