Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Haps!

Here are some random things that we've done over the last few weeks that I haven't gotten on here. Enjoy.

This is actually a video of the kids doing some "special" dance moves. It was after all their girl cousins had been here. Do you think they rubbed off on them???



The next clip is of my kids having a talent show with their friend Andie (who's actually more like a sibling but whatever). They came up with this all by themselves and I thought it was adorable. As you can see it looks as if Redden has watched 1 too many of my brothers epic pong shot videos. And I mean really...were did Austin pick up such a talent? Who knew he was capable of these things?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cool that you guys can do that. You both are way talented. We all miss you and it is fun to be able to see movies of you doing different things.
Keep it up !!!!
Love Grandpa David

Bill & Jen said...

NICE DANCE MOVES!!!! They are a little femmie (the dance moves) but how cute are they!!! I can't believe how big Redden is getting! Riley and Austin would have a blast riding together with their training wheels!

p.S. BTW Rich!!! KEEP PRACTICING!!!haha ;)

Brian and Mal said...

Andrea, no one can make me laugh like Austin can...

Anonymous said...

I have tried 20 times and haven't seen this video all the way through yet. Guess our lap top doesn't quite cut it. I love to see Redden do things because he always seems to be a little shy and has a tendency to hang back.
Carol

Gary or Carol said...

I finally saw all the videos, but where's the breakdanciing? Have Rich show him how. (Memories of long ago.)