Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our 10th Anniversary

Rich and I celebrated our 10th anniversary by going back to the place where we stayed for our Honeymoon. We went back to the coast in Seaside and stayed in the same hotel room and did the same activities. We slept in, played miniature golf, shopped the outlets, layed on the beach, got elephant ears, ate together in the little shops downtown, relaxed and had a wonderful time together. I love him more today than I ever could of dreamed of the day I said "I Do". Here are some pics of us together over the course of the last 10 years. Love ya babe!

Family Camping trip 2002
The birth of Austin October 2003
Austins Baby blessing on Reddens 3rd birthday December 2003
Vacation to Houston Texas


Vacation to Seattle Washington 1999
1st Christmas 1998
Beaver Mtn Winter 1998
Vacation to Hawaii October 1999
First Family photo January 2001

Wedding 1998
Wedding 1998
Wedding 1998
Honeymoon Seaside Oregon Summer 1998
Wedding announcement picture Jan 1998


Family Pictures Spring 2005 Mac Park Smithfield Utah
Silver Falls Hike Labor Day 2006
Disneyland Vacation Summer 2007
Camping Indian Henry 2008

6 comments:

Bill & Jen said...

DUDE you are doing some serious catching up! I love it! Happy Anniversary

Cami said...

Congrats on the anniversary! I loved the pictures. Had a good laugh at some of them! (Rich with hair and your veil on your wedding dress!) I would never post my wedding pictures, since I'm like 12 in them!

Brian and Mal said...

Happy anniversary!

Brian and Mal said...

ok, I wasn't going to say anything because I didn't want to sound mean, but I can't resist. I am ROLLING on the floor, laughing HISTARICALLY at Rich's "mexi-stach" from the earlier years. I'm so sad I didn't know you guys then..

Mark and Lachelle said...

Dude, LOVE the pictures down memory lane!! They're awesome! I totally remember seeing your wedding annoucements in 98! Happy Anniversary!

Lacey said...

Happy Anniversary!