Sunday, July 20, 2008

6 1/2 months pregnant

Seeming that I wasn't in any of the saturday activity pictures, I thought I'd post this picture of me that my friend took of me after church. I wore a really cute top I got in Vegas over the top but she thought we needed to see the WHOLE thing. Doing great, feeling great, if I could just ditch a few of the callings that I have I'd be even better. This ward is very interesting as far as giving people multiple callings and not releasing you from others. But I'm managing and doing fine. I'm going to paint my crib tomorrow, I have my crib bumpers all sewn and have my first 250 diapers in the closet. I'm trying to get all this stuff ready before canning season hits. I've got a garden full of vegetables that have to be done. I'll probably take my kids to the free movie on Tuesday and hopefully get to spend a day this week with some good friends who are coming to visit us from Utah. Here's my 6 1/2 months pregnant picture. Wow...I know - good looking huh?

6 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

so many posts! I love it! You look really cute pregnant.

Brian and Mal said...

Yay! I'm excited for baby Jessi to come out and play with her favorite aunt!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Are you soooo excited that you have a little girlie inside that small tummy of yours! You look great!!! And I love all the new posts!!!

Lacey said...

You look soooo good! I tend to look 4 months pregnant at 5 weeks and I just go downhill from that point.

Leah said...

Lookin' good! Gettin' close. Keep up the pics they are fun to see!

Melia said...

you look so cute I haven't seen or talked to you forever. But you do look super cute.