Thursday, July 17, 2008

Allergy Season For Andrea

Okay so as a final note to all of my blogging, I just have to add this. If I was really really picky I wouldn't have put in any of the pictures of myself from these last several posts because I think I look totally retarded. However, because I'm pregnant I figured that my sibs and fam would like to see me and how I'm doing and looking. What I need to clarify for myself to make me feel better is that I have had my terrible terrible no good allergies since the middle of April. Starting in April I can't wear make up which then makes it extremely worthless to do my hair. Besides Austin claims he likes my hair in a pony tail best. Anyway, my allergies are gone now and all the posts of me from here on out I promise I will look better. Wanna see what I'm talking about...about me looking real sexy...here ya go! Our 4th of July celebration. Giddy UP!

3 comments:

Bill & Jen said...

You're one that can pull of the no make up thing. You look smaller this pregnacy then your others.....do you feel like you are.....YOU LOOK GREAT!

Brian and Mal said...

Whatever retard, you always look beautiful. I'm pretty sure it's an Andreasen trait..

Leah said...

You are funny! I think you look great w/o the makeup. I'm with Jen, you are one that can pull off the no makeup thing!