Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Molalla BMX Track







Tonight we took the kids to the Molalla BMX Track. We've just in the last 2 weeks been riding with Austin without training wheels. Redden has been wanting to get a little more daring asking Rich to build jumps and things of that sort. We figured it would be something fun to do as a family. We invited Megan and her kids and ourselves out for dinner and a fun time at the track. The kids can't stop talking about it and want to go back tomorrow. I think Redden bit it once and Austin twice. They both came out with blood and no tears so that's really good. Daddy encourages no crying anyways...something he's been scarred with from being a young child. My kids want Uncle Brian to come do it with them! Come on Bri and Mal...get up here, it's time for another vacation - Right?? Enjoy the pics and the movies.

4 comments:

Bill & Jen said...

How fun is that! How would that work with training wheels?

Brian and Mal said...

Did your kids really ask for their uncle Brian to ride bikes with them? If they did, that's pretty stinkin cute. I've been asking Brian FOREVER when we are going up next... but you know how he is... "we'll see". Any-who-ski... I would like to come up in November, which seems like forever away, but I'm assuming you'll have a baby by then so I would like to come up and see her and help out! I asked Brian if we could come up for the baby blessing... don't ask me how that went...

kennoncrew said...

dude! that is soooo cool, i can't wait---i've been asking "grandpa dirt" if i could make something like that for about 2 years! so, let's make our own (you're helping!)

Cami said...

I really want to take my family out to this. The boys would love it. Tell me where it is next time I see you!