Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thieves on my Hands?

Last week as I was going through my desk, I finally decided that I needed to attack my piles of expired credit cards. I began cutting and cutting and cutting. Now, when I say cutting you should know I don't cut it into 4 pieces or 5 straight pieces. I cut zig zag, diagonal, little ones, big ones trying to make someones potential job of putting them back together to get the number virtually impossible. As my mound of expired debit/credit cards begins to dwindle and my shards pile is growing I see my kids out of the corner of my eyes. I was seriously so shocked and surprised that they were able to do what they were doing.
I'm worried!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I am cracking up right now!! This is hilarious! You're boys are so smart!

Go to Walmart and buy a criss-cross cut shredder. We have one that we bought there that will shred docs, CD's and credit/debt cards. It demolishes them.

Gary or Carol said...

Be sure you check their pockets before you go out shopping. And watch for new toys hidden in the closets.

Cami said...

Try buying your kids some puzzles before they go to jail for identity theft!