Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Enjoying the 90 degree temps




Saturday morning I got up with the kids and started some yard work in the back yard. Rich was sleeping in...it was part of our deal because he took his sister to the airport at 4:45 am Saturday morning. As I was working in the back yard loosing all sorts of energy in the sun, I looked around and realized that we had no water toys for the kids to play with to keep them cool in the summer. So...after waking up dad, we had a fun little outing to get some fun things to cool them down. Here they are. I just have to clarify my heavy breathing for you all. I have terrible spring time allergies and boy can you tell in the videos...I sound terrible breathing into the camera...Darth Vader...here I come. I also should inform you that, just because you don't see me doesn't mean I didn't get attacked. I was jumping on the trampoline with the shooting-bouncing wet ball and got soaked, not to mention that all 3 boys ganged up on me and launched squirt guns on me at the same time. I was dripping taking these videos.



2 comments:

Gary or Carol said...

Looks like fun! When it gets to 90 here we'll be running around in the water also, but it will be pouring from the sky. I can hardly wait.

Cami said...

Giddy-up is right! I think I saw Rich's butt crack! Tell him he needs some sun and some ab workouts! But he still seems to make you breathe hard! LOL...I'm so funny!