Thursday, September 18, 2008

Vain People - Gheesh - If I was a boy...I wouldn't care

Okay really, I'm guessing that I would, so that's probably why I'm blogging about this.
Okay for my dads sake I'm going to take a few minutes to make a correction to something I posted about a month ago. When we went to Utah to visit, my dad had a booth at the fair for his insurance company. So that is where we spent most of our time. When talking to my dad about the pictures I posted of our visits with him at the fair he was very dissatisfied with my picture selections. So to my dads dismay, I'm letting everyone in the world know that reads my blog, that my dad DOES NOT WEAR BONNETS. He in the picture below is perfectly situated in front of a oscilating fan which makes him look like he is...BUT HE'S NOT! Your thoughts of the way my father dresses may now return to normal. Sorry Dad but it IS funny! If you think my dad would look great in a bonnet, leave me a message - I'll let him know. LOL

You may click to enlarge.

7 comments:

kennoncrew said...

i love it! tell him i'll make him one for christmas--maybe even matching ones for the boys...

Brian and Mal said...

hee hee! that is funny, i didn't notice it before.

Bill & Jen said...

Ya that is funny! I didn't notice either....but now that I think of it...Dad is very particular in his looks...if ya know what I mean (haircuts and everything!) ;)
Love ya Dad!!!

Gary or Carol said...

Tell David I just thought it was his halo.
Carol

Leah said...

So glad you cleared that one up!! lol

Lacey said...

I do have to admit that I had to look twice the first time you posted the picture. But, I figured it out. Too funny!

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic in a bonnet Uncle David!!! The look suits you well ;) I expect to see him wearing one, at the next family reunion.