Saturday, March 29, 2008

Honey...Spare Us all!!!

Okay so we decided to have a lovely family day today by taking our kids to OMSI (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry) for the last day of Spring Break. I was feeling kind of guilty. Anyway we enjoyed so many things today from animals, dinosaurs human life, flubber, how they make fireworks and many many science experiements. But to top off our happenings today was something that words cannot even describe. This terrible THING that caught Rich and I's attention happened to catch Redden's (my 7 year old) at the same time. We quickly grabbed his attention and concentrated on devoting it elsewhere. We were standing in line behind THEM to be able to do the dye test analysis. As we're starring out of the window the opposite direction, Rich and I catch Austin looking at this SCENE over his shoulder at which point we then proceeded to put him on the ground and inconspicuously have me cover this OBNOXIOUS THING we were starring at. My poor little innocent Austin is caught once again trying to look at IT between Rich's legs. Needless to say Rich and I could not stop laughing. He ended up asking if he should take a picture and then described IT as a "TERRIBLE TRAIN WRECK" (you just can't look away). I'm not sure if any of you reading this are going to be worthy (or even interested) in seeing what you're about to see, but I believe things like THIS should go public because after all we are supposed to learn from the mistakes of others right?? The moral of this story....The style now days is long shirts to cover the low riding jeans, they make undershirts called mod bods, heck target even sells their brand of long modest tight undershirts and at the very least and I'm sure not the last, they have belts to help with this problem as well. All in all there are many ways to cure the "CRACK" so do it! Now I've heard several comments from all of you that atleast it was good crack. I'm that last to cast stones here, but you must know that there were unfake baked stretch marks, underwear, wrinkles and not to mention a tatoo that points to the worst part of your body...your crack. This picture proves that we should've gotten way closer to take it. It was not good crack, trust me...it was very bad crack!!!

4 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

At least it was an attractive crack. There is nothing worse than fat crack.

cleggle said...

That ain't no 'tractive crack- or yo smokin' crack.

Mark and Lachelle said...

Now THAT'S what I call a good picture!! I'm impressed you got that close to take a picture of her crack. I would have been laughing too hard! Classic!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't read the beginning line until after I saw this picture and decided it said "corrupted" and I thought "for sure." My missionary mind is having a hard time. "I can't handle it." That's a Cosby quote.