Friday, March 21, 2008

What the heck do I do now? I'm not sure I'm a good enough writer to be able to entertain all of you who have the time to read my page. I thought I had all this good stuff to write to clue you all in on my world, now I've just decided that my life is boring and I have nothing to write. Perhaps this whole thing is just overwhelming to an old person like me. Thanks to Jenni for helping me stay up to date with the whole technology thing. I'm also pretty sure that I don't have the time to write and keep up on this. However, it does bother me that I don't write in a journal which was my intentions on starting a blog. I was hoping all of you who do not live close to me could log on and stay up to date with my family. We'll see what happens. I'm sure I'll get more comfortable putting me feelings and everyday life up for post. Maybe I'll win a grammy...who knows.

5 comments:

Bill & Jen said...

Your life is "BORING" YA right!!! You are the busiest person I know. Good job on the posting, but now for some Pictures.

Bill & Jen said...

Now post some easter pictures! :)

Mark and Lachelle said...

Hooray! More family members with blogs! And I'm sure you'll find plenty to write about. I seem to think my life is boring...but when it comes to venting about my "boring" life, I have a lot to say on our blog :) Our blog is www.marklachelle.blogspot.com
Happy blogging!

Brian and Mal said...

I would love to help you with a slide show, just call me when you're ready. (it would be easier to explain over the phone than in an email, i just tried explaining it to your mom in and email, that was interesting.) Did you see she made a blog for Blake? What a brilliant idea! And you would NEVER bug me. No way Jose!

cleggle said...

Dude, Grammy's are for Music. Heh heh.