Monday, January 19, 2009

Family Night

After everyone left I decided that we needed a little fun time just with our family. We played a game with the kids that I remember playing when I was small. I don't know what it's called but it got a lot of little giggles from the kids. You fill a cup with flour and turn it over and drop a penny on the top of the tower. Everyone has their own knife and you go around in a circle taking turns cutting chunks off the tower. The person to make the penny fall has to go after it with their mouth. It's hilarious. Redden didn't want to get his face dirty so he sat and tried to fetch it with his tongue and all sorts of nasty stuff. Austin was the smart one...he decided to get it done and went right in, smashed his lips down to the cutting board and came right up with it. Redden dug and dug and dug and breathed in flour etc. It was fun to play with the kids. You notice the only person that didn't have to go diving???







2 comments:

Mark and Lachelle said...

Oh my gosh! I totally used to play this game when I was younger!! I loved it! I'm seriously going to have to play that game with Mark, when we're sitting in our apt, thinking of stuff to do! :)

Leah said...

Oh man, that sure brought back some memories!! Forgot about that game. Must be some weird Andreasen game that keeps getting passed down! Haha definitely gonna play that sometime!