Monday, April 12, 2010

Cousin Sophie's baptism in January 2010

I decided that if I don't start somewhere I'm never going to be able to go back and catch up because I'll be so far behind. So to make it easy I'm startin in January of this year. This January we had the chance to drive up to Seattle for cousin Sophie's baptism. We didn't want to have to stay in a hotel more than 1 night so we had to get up at 5 Saturday morning and start the drive. We went in our jammies and got ready in the bathroom at the church. We made it and had an enjoyable time spending time with family. While we were there, we took the kids on a tour of the Seattle Seahawks stadium. It was a long tour but the kids had a lot of fun. I think their favorite part was being able to walk on the "real" field. Here's some pictures of trip. Not the greatest pics but hey it's documented right...


Stupid kids' balloon is right in front of the space needle. It's there I promise!



In one of the visiting lockers.





Down on the field

The press conference room

The seahawks cheerleaders room



The early morning ride to Seattle.

2 comments:

Bill & Jen said...

HA!! The balloon blocking your picture scenery cracks me up!! lol. And FINALLY!!!
I forgot what you guys looked like!
I demand more. :)

Brian and Mal said...

I agree with Jen... forgot what the Turner's looked like.