Monday, February 2, 2009

happyarewe4ever.blogspot.com

Does anyone who reads my blog know of the person who owns this blog address? My sitereader says it's out of the Memphis Tennessee area. As far as I know, I don't know anyone who lives even remotely close to there. I like to be aware of those looking at my blog and have no problem when people want to look, I just like to know who they are. I don't want to have to go private but when you get people looking all the time and you don't know who they are it starts to get a little weird. Anyway, if you know that I know who this person is, send me an email or leave me a message so I don't keep worrying. Thanks.
~The editor

5 comments:

We Are Family! said...

This is your cousin, Erin (Fleming) Hansen. We are out here for school. I can't remember where I got your blog address....I'm sure from somewhere in the family...and enjoy seeing how you and your famiy are doing. Sorry it was weird for you...I totally understand. :)

Tina said...

Alright, I had the same question, so I goggled and your blog question came up. Now I know it's just Erin. I'm a friend of Erin's out here in Memphis. Thanks for inadvertently answering my question.

Rich and Andrea said...

haha. totally funny. Erin! I'm glad you found us. I had no idea you lived out there. Please continue to check us out! I love having people checking in on us!! (as long as I know them. lol) send me an invite to your blog I;d love to see what was going on with you guys turnerfamily4@comcast.net

Courtney said...

I heard you sold your home! Congratulations! This is such exciting news!!!

Courtney said...

This is Danielle BTW, not Courtney...some how I am logged in as her! LOL :O)