Tuesday, November 25, 2008

More pics

You've all been bothering me for more pictures of Jessi. She has a lot of fun around here. Here are some fun tidbits about Jessi -
~She loves listening to kids play around her.
~She's constantly smiling when there are kids running around.
~She falls asleep easier when my kids are jamming out to songs on i-tunes than she does when it's dead quiet.
~She likes to be held sitting up so she can see everything around her.
~She will not take a pacifier unless she's extremely upset.
~If she's unconsolable holding her under her armpits out in front of you with her legs dangling will stop her from crying.
~She loves the sound of running water and will lay for hours on the floor if someone were to be in the shower that long.
~She has a big space between her first and second toe on her left foot. In the womb she would rest her right foot on the left one. You guessed it right between her toes. That's how she held it in place. You can see it in her foot stamps from the hospital
~Her nickname is "Squeaks" (she's constantly grunting,squeaking,barking,neighing, growling you name it she does it. A woman in church said she sounded like a baby calf???)
~She has a really big calic on the back of her head.
~She likes to sleep with something pressed up to her face.










8 comments:

Gary or Carol said...

She STILL looks like her brothers, especially in her "tomboy" outfits. Picture at the top of your blog...one of my favorites.

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! I bet you guys love having a little girl around the house to squeeze and totally smother! I love her jerseys!

Gma Chris said...

We have dang good taste in clothes. Those black dresses are so cute.. We have to work on the Trailblazer outfit I think that needs to go.
I can not believe how thin you are in the face. It would almost be worth having another baby to lose weight again.
Look forward to seeing you all in a couple weeks

Bill & Jen said...

Dang, she is too cute! She wants me to come see her right now! I love your hair by the way!!!

p.s.
oh ya, Angelina Jolie called, and she wants her lips back Jessi!!

Gary or Carol said...

Who is that skinny women holding Jessi?
Gary

Mark and Lachelle said...

Hey cous! I finally made our blog private, but I don't think I ever got your email address, to send you an invite. So just send your email to lachelleras@hotmail.com, so that I can send you an invitation to our blog!

cleggle said...

I updated my blog. Why haven't you? He he.

Brian and Mal said...

I think you need to update and put up some pictures of Jessi with her favorite aunt Mallory...