Friday, June 13, 2008

Vacation, Babies & Vacation!

We're back and it was so much fun. I love getting together with my family. We ate good, played good, stayed up way too late (like 4:30 am late), walked miles and miles, won some, lost some, saw good shows, layed at the pool drinking pina coladas, and giggled and laughed till our eyes would water. Vegas was fun and a much needed girls trip for me. I left on Friday and came home on Tuesday. As most of you now know, I was waiting to show up in Vegas with a big surprise for my family. I showed up 5 months pregnant hoping there would be no question as to wether or not I've just gained weight or was actually pregnant. It took them a while to say something or for someone else to just blurt it out but eventually everyone did. We found out right before we left that it's a GIRL!! We're very excited and feel so blessed to be able to experience the girlier side of life ( I think :) ) Here are some pictures.


This is in front of Ceasars Palace
We were haning from the back of the bus...not really we just thought it looked funny

Some new "Bling" I found at a shop on the strip
This is at the Tournament of Kings Midevil Show and Dinner

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Girls are so much fun! I have so many sundresses I could start up my own shop. Congrats again! I was worried that I was just a little slow on the uptake and that you have posted that babymeter thing a while ago. Good to see that I am not loosing it. I am so stinking excited for you. Keep us updated. By the way, you look fabulous for being 5 months. I get huge when I am pregnant.

Leah said...

I am lovin' the BLING! haha, looked like a blast!

Anonymous said...

NICE BALLS WA....