Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Knock on Wood

So I'm knocking on wood today hoping that as I update you that I wont get behind once again. I updated in January and announced that I was caught up and then it happened again (knock knock) Starting in January and working my way to today.

Probably most importantly some updates of my baby for those of you (most of you) that don't get to see her very often. She is so precious and loves more than anything to be in the room where the action is at. In other words, she likes to be with her brothers. I'll try to date them so you can see how she's changed.

These pictures were taken on January 18th. So she was just 3 1/2 mo. old and LOVES her bouncer saucer. I must say...I know I'm her mom and I love her no matter what but I do have to admit that she doesn't take the best pictures. Which is partly to blame for my lack of blogging. I keep waiting to get a good picture of her and it never happens. Redden was the same way. Just couldn't get a nice picture of them. Their heads are shaped exactly the same for some reason that doesn't make for the most photogenic person. Anyway...I think she's adorable but just couldn't capture it on camera. I was so relieved to hear Rich's mom come home from their mission and have her say "she looked cute in pictures, but she's sooo much cuter in person". She makes the cutest faces and has the biggest most gummy smile EVER!!! We love it.




This video is being put in not only to see Jessi but I figured a little side show never hurt anything.

5 comments:

Lacey said...

She does too take great pictures. I think she is just adorable. I love those little cheeks!

Bill & Jen said...

wtf!!!! Is that Redden or Austin!!!! That is freaking hilarious....I LOL ed!!!!
Me loves baby Jessi!!!

Danielle said...

SOOO Cute!! When do you move and where are you moving to?

Brian and Mal said...

I don't know what you're talking about, your daughter looks super cute in her pictures. We sure love her!

Leah said...

She is so cute! And looks so much like Redden. I felt the same way about Avery when she was a baby too. The camera didn't love her all the time! and if your camera is not showing off all of Jessi's cuteness then she must be a dang cute baby!